We received the cool opportunity to work with our friends over at Hypebeast, and the GAP on a project titled styld.by. It’s pretty simple as it sounds, the idea is to express your personal style/taste with pieces from the brand.
Check it out below.
“Gingham on Denim”
“Living in New York City can be viewed as the utopia of a multitude of cultures and people all interbreeding in one special location. With personal style there is a need for historical references that may inspire, or influence your very own style. Well, the gingham pattern was first made apparent to me through the Mod culture in the 1960s UK, suspenders strapped on top, shirt tucked inside their jeans, or simply with a cardigan layered on top, a bit different from how I would wear it today but shows the versatility of the pattern/shirt. Denim can find itself interchangeable in the style of many people whether you’re into punk rock style, preppy, street or americana. It’s truly your choice.”
Color tone - Orange is one of those colors that can be a bit much to the eyes, so drowning it and leveling it out with navy was one of the many options/colors.
- My style is a mixture of many influences
- Over the years my style has taken inspiration from my environment whether in New York City, or across the world.
- The staples in my closet are a worn in pair of denim, blue oxford and a ringer tee.
- My style icon is Sidney Poitier
- Participating in the styld.by project has been a great experience.
- When it comes to colors it doesn’t have to necessarily match.
-Patterns are essential to my wardrobe
Title of Look: Bright White
Every guy should own at least one white shirt. It is an essential staple piece that goes with just about anything. This GAP shirt definitely fills that “white shirt void”
You can see more of our looks and other individuals over at Styld.by
- jaylenwalker likes this
- outlandishwhimsie likes this
- iwishmytiewasanapkin reblogged this from streetetiquette and added:
- ch-evron reblogged this from streetetiquette
- boyalike reblogged this from streetetiquette
- amethystlavenderphthaloblue likes this
- hermindsintheclouds reblogged this from streetetiquette
- twerkjabi reblogged this from queennubian
- thomas-jordan reblogged this from streetetiquette
- gempuque reblogged this from streetetiquette
- ohiobred likes this
- ariaschu said: dat jacket
- yourpettyprincess reblogged this from streetetiquette
- jnghryu likes this
- lifeontweed likes this
- jadeisdapper likes this
- johnpanic likes this
- ohtobeoriginal reblogged this from streetetiquette
- key2style likes this
- key2style reblogged this from onezeroonefour
- carliemoomoocow1 likes this
- missericae likes this
- miaadele reblogged this from streetetiquette
- lelastwordonyourbreath likes this
- roserobert likes this
- glamizon likes this
- ryanjbush likes this
- tareksmith likes this
- idealdisplayoftrill reblogged this from streetetiquette
- swagg-king-cole reblogged this from streetetiquette
- blackbootsbh reblogged this from streetetiquette and added:
- blackbootsbh likes this
- whoisthatnubian likes this
- ratherdiesmiling reblogged this from streetetiquette
- flychurchgirl reblogged this from streetetiquette
- flychurchgirl likes this
- mailife likes this
- keepdreamingnwwakeup said: My boyfriend would be a perfect face for streetetiquette.
- robsonahypercool likes this
- tariqweb likes this
- eric-soup likes this
- queennubian reblogged this from faire-de-la-musique
- faire-de-la-musique reblogged this from lufunolookbook
- yanketsu reblogged this from streetetiquette
- yanketsu likes this
- swagaholicbarry reblogged this from streetetiquette
- nal-paranavitana reblogged this from lufunolookbook
- modrenaissance said: Awsome project!!
- lufunolookbook reblogged this from streetetiquette